The Smart Garage Ventilation Solution
- Super Low Profile JetVent Fans
- Energy-efficient ventilation system dynamically adjusts the ventilation rate according to the CO or NO2 pollutant levels, temperature, or smoke in the space.
- JetVent fans combine EC fan motors’ advanced technology, digital controls and integrated sensors to deliver the ultimate in energy efficiency and safety.
A JetVent Fans ventilation system can be designed for virtually any garage.
Typical applications include enclosed or semi-enclosed spaces that contain harmful vehicle exhaust pollutants, such as commercial and residential garages, auto service and repair shops, loading bays, drive-through facilities, indoor go-kart tracks, and transportation depots. JetVent Fans can also increase cross-flow ventilation in open parking garages.
JVEC-SLP SpecificationsRange of Operating SpeedMaximumVolts208-240V 1PhHz50/60Amps2.1kW0.49
Sound Level Calculations
JVEC-SLP SoundRange of Operating SpeedMaximumFree-Field Sound* 65 dB(A) @ 3mFree-Field Sound*64Garage-Installed Sound** 65 dB(A) @ 8m73*Free-field sound measured 3m from fan with multiple fans operating** Installed sound levels measured 8m from multiple fans operating
JVEC-SLP OptionsAnalog Control via VoltageDigital ControlSmoke Detector (additional Charge)Controllers (additional charge)
Performance & Coverage
JVEC-SLP PerformancePERFORMANCERange of Operating SpeedMaximumNewtons16CFM1,142RPM2,550-COVERAGERange of Operating SpeedMaximumSq. Ft.3,200
- Electrically Commutated (EC) Motor
- Direct Drive
- Sealed, Lifetime Lubricated
- Active protection for thermal overload, locked/blocked rotor, and over/under voltage
- Low-Profile, with Internal Aerodynamic Flow Components
- Intake Safety Grill
- ETL Listed, Conforms to UL Standard 507 and Certified to CAN/CSA Standard CSA C22.2
- Sound measurements in accordance with ISO 13347
- 3-Year Parts
Sound Pressure Levels