The ZOO Fans IC30-MFSilent destratification fan system is designed for drop ceiling (T-Bar ceiling) spaces with ceiling heights up to 35’. This drop ceiling fan includes a specially designed acoustic package for silent operation in sound-sensitive settings and is available in both white and black as standard options. Additionally, virtually any industry standard return and supply diffusers can be utilized ensuring a perfect architectural fit with any space.
The IC30-MF is an Energy Star® rated 115V motor with a mixed-flow impeller designed for silent operation.
- Designed for sound sensitive installations with drop ceilings up to 35′ in height
- Ultra Quiet operation
- 0-470 CFM
- Acoustic flexible duct with a transparent, spun-bonded, non-woven inner core for excellent sound attenuation
- Full Variable Speed
A variable speed, in-ceiling fan system with Energy Star rated mixed-flow fan and airflow of 470 CFM at full speed. Must be a closed-loop design that does not compromise return plenum; utilize an adjustable nozzle that can be rotated 30° in order to direct the airflow; have the ability to adapt to linear bar, 2-way, or 3-way diffusers. Must be variable speed controllable from a direct digital controller via a 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA interface or via a direct in-line speed controller.
- 5 Amp variable speed controller
- Operates up to 4 IC30-MFSilent Fans
- 10 Amp variable speed controller
- Operates up to 8 IC30-MFSilent fans
- 95 – 250 VAC, automatically detected
- Mounting Style: DIN Rail
- Accepts control signal from Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Control Signal
- 0-10 VDC or 4-20mA
- 10k Ohm Potentiometer
- 7.5 Amp
- Operates up to 6 IC20-MFSilent